Shootout at Wadala dialogues have become a rage, yes it is peppered with colorful language and street-smart lines, which people are welcoming with a round of applause. The dialogues have been written by Milap Zaveri who had also written the lines for another Sanjay Gupta film – Kaante.
Shootout at Wadala dialogues
1. Police ki goli mein itna loha hai ki ek baar thok di toh khoon mein kabhi iron ki kami nahi hogi,” says Anil Kapoor (ACP Ishaque Bagwan) to Manoj Bajpayee (Zubair Imtiaz Haskar) when the latter tells him that Police is of no use. (There is so much iron in the bullets that if one gets shot there is no dearth of iron in his blood)
2. “Aaj mujhe pata chala ki vardi ka rang khakhi kyu hota hai, taaki ispe koi bhi hag de”, says Anil Kapoor (ACP Ishaque Bagwan) to his senior Jackie Shroff.
3. “Ek hijre ke haath mein bandook ho toh vo apne aap ko mard samajhta hai aur ek gundey ke haath mei bandook ho toh khud ko khuda samajhta hai”, says Anil Kapoor (ACP Ishaque Bagwan). (If a eunuch has a gun in his hand he starts to think that he is a man and if a goon has a gun in his hand, he thinks he is god)
4.”Sabko hero banna hai. Ye Amitabh Bachchan ne sabki m** thok daali”, says Mahesh Manjrekar when the policemen gear up to attack the goons. (Everyone wants to be a hero)
5. “Itni tehzeeb mein bhi tezaab hai”, tells a character to Mahesh Manjrekar in reference to Anil Kapoor (ACP Ishaque Bagwan).
6. “Jail mein nirdosh or r**di mein nirodh, dono ki koi value nahi”, says Tusshar (Munir) to John Abraham (Manya Surve) when he tells the former that he is innocent.
7. “Kaam kya karega? Badan mein 206 haddi aur savidhaan mein 1670 kanoon..kuch bhi todh sakta hoon”, says Abraham (Manya Surve) to Manoj Bajpayee (Zubair Imtiaz Haskar). (There are 206 bones in the body and 1670 laws in the constitution. I can break any of these.)
8. “Jagah jagah moot karke kutte apna ilaka batate hai, sher kabse aisa karne lage?,” says John Abraham (Manya Surve) to Sonu Sood (Dilawar Imtiaz Haskar) during an argument. (Dogs mark their territory by urinating, since when did lions begin to do this?)
9. “Main vo Bruce hoon jisne 8 saal se lee nahi..dekhoon ye purza chalta bhi hai,” says Tusshar (Munir) to John Abraham (Manya Surve) when the two visit a brothel.
10. “Aisi koi Police ki jeep bani nahi jo mujhe yaha se le jaye..Thik hai ambulance mein le jaunga”, tells a goon to Anil Kapoor (ACP Ishaque Bagwan) and the latter replies back. (There is no Police jeep that can take me out of my den. Okay, then I will take you out in an ambulance)
11. “Saand kitna bhi akela ho uski hifazat ke liye hamesh bhaand hote hai”, says John Abraham (Manya Surve) to his gang.
12. “Is ghar ki do hi cheez famous hai, aai ka chicken aur aai ka chikna”, says John Abraham’s brother to their mother.
13. “Sach akalmand nahi par jhooth ki tarah buzdil bhi nahi”, says Anil Kapoor. (The truth might not be wise but it is not a coward like a lie)
14. “Ye Veera hai..saale mein itna muscle hai ki kisi ko bhi masal sakta hai”, says Tusshar (Munir) to Abraham (Manya Surve) when he introduces him to Veera, a jail inmate.
15. “Agar khakhee ki izzat karta toh aaj khakh mei nai milta”, tells Anil Kapoor to John Abraham after the encounter. (If you would have respected the Police, you would not have been killed)