Kriti Sanon is an Indian movie actress and model. The 1.73 meter tall beautiful actress has appeared in Telugu and Hindi movies.
Early Life and Education
Kriti was born in New Delhi on 27th July 1990. Her father Rahul Sanon is a Chartered Accountant while her mother Geeta Sanon is an associate professor at the University of Delhi.
Kriti attended the Delhi Public School located in RK Puram. She then went to the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology located in Uttar Pradesh and graduated in Electronics and Communication Engineering with a Bachelor of Technology degree.
- Sanon began her career as a model and worked for print ads for Reliance Trends, and TV commercials for Himalaya Face Wash, Vivel, Samsung, Amul, and Close Up. She also walked the ramp at the 2010 Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week where she wore the creations of many well-known designers. Kriti also appeared at the 2012 India International Jewelry week and the 2012 Chennai International Fashion week.
- Kriti debuted as an actress with the Telugu psychological thriller movie 1: Nenokkadine. The film starred Mahesh Babu and was directed by Sukumar. Kriti’s character was named Sameera.
- Sanon then made her Hindi film debut with the movie Heropanti opposite Tiger Shroff. The film got mixed reviews but was successful at the box office.
- In 2015, Kriti did another Telugu movie titled Dohchay. Later that year, she appeared in the superhit film Dilwale. The movie starred Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Varun Dhawan. It was a huge hit and garnered worldwide collections of nearly INR 400 crores.
- In 2017, Sanon appeared opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in Dinesh Vijan directed romantic flick Raabta. The movie had an item song by Deepika Padukone. The film did not do well at the box office.
- Kriti is slated to star in Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari directed rom-com titled Bareily Ki Barfi. She will play the role of a modern liberated girl from UP. Her co-stars in the movie include Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao.
- It is rumored that Sanon has also signed a romance movie with Aditya Roy Kapur as lead co-star and Vashu Bhagnani as producer.
- Besides acting, Kriti has continued to model and has endorsed brands such as American Swan clothing line, Raga Collection by Titan Watches, Bath & Home Linen by Trident Group, Parachute hair products. In 2017, Kriti performed at IPL’s opening ceremony celebrations.
Kriti Sanon – Pictures
Kriti Sanon – Sister
Kriti has a younger sister called Nupur. Her boyfriend is Rajeev Sen, Sushmita Sen’s brother.
Personal Life and Trivia
- It is rumored that Kriti is dating Sushant Singh Rajput. Both have denied these rumors.
- Kriti loves dancing and is a proficient in Kathak. She also likes writing poetry.
- Sanon is loved by many famous fashion designers and she is the favorite of Suneet Varma, Ritu Beri, and Niki Mahajan.